10 movie Reviews with Responses

DailyToon #415 DailyToon #415

Sup

I like the other intro song better

TheStarSyndicate responds:

which one? please don't say the little hobo theme...

Time Log 7 Time Log 7

Time Log

I'm a huge fan of retarded characters. Time Log tops any character I ever made.

Starberry responds:

i dunno i love the ancient chinese story times

ClockCrew Collab - Light! ClockCrew Collab - Light!

I love this movie

I wrote a review for this before but it got deleted. Anyway it must be known that this movie is one of the top 5 easily on newgrounds, but is underrated due to it being authored by the clock crew. Hope the follow up on the next clock day is just as good if not better.

Sonucais responds:

It got deleted? For some reason was it then. Try to make constructive reviews. Try help it voting 5 everyday, please. Thanks.

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Pt2

You are a great artist

You're art is amazing, but your storyline (sonic the hedgehog + dragonball z) is not a very good choice, although you executed it well. I suggest after you finish the 3rd part you move to other things and you'll score high and stay high.
For this movie, the ring collecting was rediculous, and you used the phrase "i'll send you to hell" too many times, it really stood out and became repetitive.
i'd give it a 9.5 if there was such a thing, you really deserved better than weekly fourth though.
Looking forward to the conclusion.

Chakra-X responds:

Thanks! However, the storyline was not intended to be like Dragonball Z, that is just pure coincidence. And believe me, I am planning on something new once the third part is done.

Ring collecting is very crucial in Sonic games! So I made it crucial in my movie. And I only used the line "going to hell" twice. That's hardly repetitive.

Hope you can enjoy part 3 (this one I admit will have strong DBZ influences)

Weapon of Choice 1.2 Weapon of Choice 1.2

i like this.

if this doesn't get in you will need to add sound.
perhaps a nice song or just gun noises.
i suggest anything you can do i can do better as the song.

UrbanNinja06 responds:

I can never find the right music for my flashes... I chose a song but i still dont think it fits.

CC-Pelotas Grandes:Wank0r CC-Pelotas Grandes:Wank0r

more more more

pelotas grandes means instant 5 in spanish no?

SunChipsClock responds:

Actually it means "Big Balls"

Warrior Boarder 3 Warrior Boarder 3

Rose of Sharyn

owns

SolidSacketh responds:

Yes, it does.

MTTT ep1 MTTT ep1

DO YOU REALIZE

your score at passing was the minimum needed to get in? 1.61? that's pretty damn cool. but seriously the voice for princess peach was horrendous. and so was most of the voice acting. frankly i liked it better the first time you submitted it with no sound at all. goomba calling mario a fag is hillarious.

TheVirus5666 responds:

lol, the movie wouldn't be funny if I did serious voice acting, the princess' voice was just a part of my cradle of filth parody since they're so fucking gay 8)^________^;;;;;;;;:GRG:RG:::::;:_^^Æ^^Æ^*`?%

¥Oran ¥Oran

yawn

same ol' same ol'. unfortunately this is clock crew so it will get passed, so i voted 5 to get my protection point as well. also the entire clock crew will mark this review as not helpful.

smackhouse responds:

Mario the F*cker [EDITED] Mario the F*cker [EDITED]

There has never been a better sprite movie

So damn awesome, I love it.

averageroadkill responds: