Animal Puncher Animal Puncher

This game's awesome. It's a shame so many people on the interwebs are so quick to judge. Maybe you should make a game based on short attention spans as your next project since you're so good at analyzing psychological shit.

Pico's School 2 Pico's School 2

LOL

take care of the trees take care of the trees

Hey it's one of those pseudo deep art games that I'm supposed to play through and say "wow that was so deep" even though there's nothin goin on, but looks pretty and has good voice acting.

Newgrounds Worm Newgrounds Worm

Temarix

Was a difficult decision

Johnny in an art game? Johnny in an art game?

Backlash against Art Games

People who dislike this obviously have not been in a situation where you wake up while crappy experimental music plays, found your family dead, walked to work due to your car missing arrived at work to find a staircase, walked up the staircase then decided to jump off of the office building all while talking to yourself. Things can get pretty ugly pretty quickly when you take drugs. I don't mean ugly as in violent, but rather a passive-aggressive, isolating sort of way. The way I see it, in this game, you are either A) the guy that walks right B) the guy who gets bored and writes a bad review or C) the individual, noticing that something is clearly wrong, like me, who decides at the end to in fact not jump and instead write a review while my character still lives. Compassion is the meaning of this game.

This 'game' kind of reminds me of the final scenes from the Night Visions episode , "Now He's Coming Up the Stairs". Very disturbing, and while it might not always happen in real life 100% of the time, still happens.

While I don't think this game is a perfect ten, I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt for the alarming number of people who don't 'get' it. This game is more of like a 7 or 8 for me. Interesting concept presented in an interesting way, but more of an unfinished experiment than a complete piece. Hope this helps.

What would a bad art game be without reviews from "the guy" who "gets it"?

Disclaimer for idiots: parody review

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Great

Why's the corrupt General always have to speak with a Southern accent? It'd be nice if you were able to pick up some passengers, but oh well screw them. I liked all the voice acting and the storyline flowed pretty well, screw those helicopters though. 10/10

My First Quantum Trans. My First Quantum Trans.

Solid effort

Solid game. Skip function is a nice addition. Gameplay is pretty good, controls are fine, sound is good. However I've heard this story before. Especially the "they want to kill you but I'm the secret person that's gonna help you" except she has no bearing on you at all. All she ends up doing is teaching you one control that I figured out by accident before that. The story could've been executed better. I like the ending though where it goes into what appears to be a cut scene, but it's really still gameplay.
9/10

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Great game

More people should make games like this. I like how at the end it just goes from stupid to crazy to batshit insane.

Take a Walk. Take a Walk.

Rhythm game that requires rhythm

I like the fact that you have to have an actual concept of music and rhythm to be good at this game. A well deserved positive review.

Manhattan Project Manhattan Project

Laggy as fuck

Nobody's gonna be able to get that achievement, because it's way too laggy. If somebody made a video attempting all their commentary would be is talking about how laggy the game is. You can't shoot the turrets effectively because your cursor freezes while you get shot. You get a 6 cuz it's barely playable, yet I can see that it'll be good once you fix your shit.